World of Wellesley is proud to launch the 30 Day+ Racial Equity Indigenous Peoples Challenge aimed at breaking down barriers and biases by collectively and individually:
- Increasing our awareness and appreciation for the diversity of Indigenous people
- Deepening our understanding about the history of Indigenous people
- Deepen our understanding about the current issues faced by Indigenous people in North America
How it works:
- Sign up to receive a daily email through October 30th with three ways to access content each day (e.g. reading, watching or listening).
- Choose one or all of the suggested daily options. It’s all up to you. You may also add other options, if you choose.
- Reflect: Create your own copy of this journal template to privately record your thoughts. Your journal will not be shared.
- Collaborate: If you want to share reflections in community, you may post them on our Racial Equity Indigenous Peoples Challenge padlet. Please follow our guidelines for all public reflection posts.